The summer transfer window is now in full swing, and it is now very easy to follow the latest news from the world of football. The transfer market is a very active one, and the clubs are constantly trying to strengthen their positions.
The transfer market of Chelsea is one of the most interesting, as the team has a very good lineup and a good level of experience. The club has been in the top-4 for several years already, and this is why the fans and experts are so confident in the team’s potential.
However, the team needs to improve its performance in order to be able to compete with the top teams. The main problem of the team is the lack of motivation. The team is not in the best shape, and many players are tired of playing in the Premier League.
Chelsea’ transfer policy
The club has a transfer policy that is very simple. The players are bought for money, and they do not have long-term contracts. The transfers are always done in the summer, and there is a good chance that the players will be able not to play in the next season.
Of course, it is possible that the team will be stronger next season, but it is also possible that it will not be able compete with top teams in the English Premier League, as it is already clear that the club’ transfers have not been successful.
The main problem for the team now is the poor performance in the Champions League. The current season is not very successful for the club, and most of the players have not played in the main tournament of the Old Continent.
Main transfers of the summer
The most important transfers of Chelsea are:
1. Eden Hazard. The Belgian winger is a new signing for the Blues, who paid a lot of money for him. He has already shown good results in the Spanish championship, where he scored a number of goals.
2. Lopetegui. The Spaniard is the head coach of the club. He is a specialist in the transfer of players, and he is very confident in his decision.
3. Tammy Abraham. The young defender has already played in several championships of the Premier league. He can become a good replacement for the injured Tammy Abraham, who is now a free agent.
4. Willian. The Brazilian winger is the most expensive transfer of the season, and Chelsea paid a good price for him, as well as for the young players.
5. Michy Batshuayi. The Frenchman is a promising young player, and his transfer is a great opportunity for the Chelsea.
6. Fikayo Tomori. The Nigerian midfielder is a young player who has already distinguished himself in the national team.
7. Mason Mount. The American midfielder is one the best players of the league in America.
8. Callum Hudson-Odoi. The Chelsea player is a talented midfielder who is in great demand.
9. Matic. The German midfielder is the main star of the Chelsea, and is a leader of the squad.
10. Kepa. The Dutch defender is a reliable defender, who can play in several positions. He also has a good experience in the international arena.
11. Sessegnon. The French midfielder is an excellent player, who has a lot to offer the team. However, the club is not interested in him.
12. Lozewski. The Polish midfielder is in good shape, but he is not a good choice for Chelsea. He does not have a long-time contract, and so the club will have to pay a high price for his transfer.
13. Wilfried Zaha. The Englishman is a player who can become an excellent addition to the Chelsea lineup. However he is a free transfer, and will have a high cost.
14. Sead Kolasinac. The Canadian midfielder is not the best choice for the English club, as he is too expensive.
15. Alderweireld. The Belgium defender is not an excellent choice for a club that is not able to buy a good defender.
16. Cesc Fàbregas. The Spanish player is not good for the Premier club, but the Spanish team is very interested in the player.
17. Andre Ayew. The Portuguese winger is not for the Portuguese club, because it is not possible to buy him for a good amount of money.
18. David Luiz. The Brazil player is in a good shape. He was the best player of the Brazil national team in the last World Cup.
19. Pedro. The Argentine player is the best goalkeeper in the world.
20. Fabregas, who was bought for a very high price.
21. Dembele. The Danish player is still a young footballer, who needs time to adapt to the Premier team. He needs to get used to the team, and not to the English one.
22. Eden. The player is already a good player, but is not ready to play for the top club.
23. Modric. The Croatian player is an extremely talented player, however, the price of the transfer is too high.