- Synthetic sole
- Item is subject to natural color variation as it is leather shoe due to dying process the color of the item differs. No two shoe will have same color.
- Low top men’s boat shoe
- Premium leathers from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability.
- Lace up closure
- Cushioned inner sole for comfort and performance
The Timberland Earthkeepers Kia Wah Bay men’s casual shoe provides ship-to-shore comfort, durability and classic looks. This men’s 2-eyes boat shoe is crafted in a full-grain leather featuring a handsewn vamp and heel for quality, 360-degree rawhide lacing system for a custom fit and siped soles for excellent traction on slippery surfaces. Imported. Durable, non-marking, siped, thermo-rubber outsole provides outstanding traction on wet surfaces. Put a fashionable, comfortable foot forward in the Timberland Earthkeepers Kia Wah Bay.
The Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe is as stylish as it is eco-conscious. This hand-sewn boat shoe features an anti-fatigue footbed designed for people who spend large amounts of time on their feet. Additional environmentally conscious features include recycled rubber outsoles and mesh lining made from 100-percent recycled plastic bottles. These boat shoes are made with full-grain leather from a silver rated tannery for improved water, energy and waste management.
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and durability
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides comfort and support
- Breathable mesh lining made from 100-percent recycled plastic bottles
- Siped outsole with 42 percent recycled rubber for traction on wet surfaces
Full-Grain Leather from Eco-Conscious Tannery
The Timberland Earthkeepers Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe features a full-grain leather upper that keeps your feet comfortable during boating, fishing, or other outdoor activities. The leather originates from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its improved water, energy, and waste-management practices.
Anti-Fatigue Footbed and Recycled Rubber Outsole
Designed for people who spend long stretches on their feet, the Timberland Earthkeepers Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe contains a removable footbed with inverted cones that absorb shock and provide energy return for all-day comfort and support.
Lining and Outsole Made from Recycled Materials
The shoe’s mesh lining and footbed cover are made from 100-percent recycled polyethylene terephthalate–the plastic used in soda bottles–so it is breathable as well as eco-conscious. The laces are made from authentic rawhide for durability. A durable Green Rubber outsole, made from 42-percent recycled rubber, is siped for increased traction on wet surfaces.